Youth on Missions
Missouri Youth on Missions 2015: Alaska
July 20-28, 2015 | $1390
Application deadline: April 8, 2015
Trip Details 2015
Ministry in the village churches of the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska
Combined ministry with the Alaska District Youth
Glacier hike – whale watching – vast, uncharted territory – Kenai Fjord tour
Park & Street Services – Community Service
Alaska is a huge, rugged territory that needs an infusion of energy
MO-YOM: Australia took place on July 28-August 4, 2014. Visit the official blog at www.mo-yom.com to read about the adventure and view photos of the trip.
Thinking about going with us in 2015?
- Step 1: Download your 2015 MO-YOM Application.
- Step 2: Complete and mail application by deadline: Wednesday, April 8, 2015.
- Step 3: Enclose a $350 check/money order to “MO-YOM” for down payment by deadline: (to be announced).
- Step 4: Mail down payment & application to: MO-YOM; P.O. Box 1004; Imperial, MO 63052
- NOTICE – Limited amount of space for the trip (first come, first serve); so if you’re 16 years or older download your application and submit it!
- If you send in an application without a down payment, your spot will not be secured and you will not be ranked until payment reaches our office. Down payments are non-refundable.
- Traveler’s insurance will be included for each traveler in their $1390 trip cost.
- Read the MO-YOM Frequently Asked Questions
- Bookmark the Official MO-YOM Blog
- Follow @MO_YOM on Twitter
- If you have any questions that are not answered here, email Luke Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Websites for 2015
To read more information and begin preparing, check these helpful links:
This will be the experience of a lifetime. You’ll never be the same!