Youth on Missions
Missouri Youth on Missions 2015: Alaska
July 20-28, 2015 | $1390
Application deadline: April 8, 2015
Trip Details 2015
Ministry in the village churches of the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska
Combined ministry with the Alaska District Youth
Glacier hike – whale watching – vast, uncharted territory – Kenai Fjord tour
Park & Street Services – Community Service
Alaska is a huge, rugged territory that needs an infusion of energy
MO-YOM: Australia took place on July 28-August 4, 2014. Visit the official blog at www.mo-yom.com to read about our previous missions adventures all over the globe.
Thinking about going with us in 2015?
- Step 1: Download your 2015 MO-YOM Application.
- Step 2: Complete and mail application by deadline: Wednesday, April 8, 2015.
- Step 3: Enclose a $350 check/money order to “MO-YOM” for down payment with completed application.
- Step 4: Mail down payment & application to: MO-YOM; P.O. Box 1004; Imperial, MO 63052
- NOTICE – Limited amount of space for the trip (first come, first serve); so if you’re 16 years or older download your application and submit it!
- If you send in an application without a down payment, your spot will not be secured and you will not be ranked until payment reaches our office. Down payments are non-refundable.
- For our 2015 trip to Alaska, a passport will not be required for travel. HOWEVER, an official U.S. government issued photo identification will be required for each traveler. Driver’s licenses and passports can serve as valid forms of ID. School IDs will not be acceptable. If you have a question about whether a form of ID will be valid for travel purposes, please contact the trip coordinator in advance to ensure you have proper documentation.
Helpful Websites for 2015
To read more information and begin preparing, check these helpful links:
This will be the experience of a lifetime. You’ll never be the same!