June 4-9, 2018
Teen Camp is for students age 12-15.
Senior Camp is for students age 15-20.
15 year olds may choose which camp they prefer; please note that this choice cannot be adjusted on-site at the campground during the event.
Early registration ($160/camper) ends on May 17.
Late registration ($185/camper) ends on May 26.
Final day to register is Saturday, May 26.
Registration is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Worker registration is $125 per person.
- You must be 23 years of age to be a worker at Youth Camp.
- No worker’s child under 12 will be allowed to stay in the dorms. If you plan to work & have small children, please make other arrangements for them during the week of Youth Camp.
- Final day to register as a worker is Monday, May 21.
- Registration is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
(If you choose to register online as a worker, there will still be documents you will have to mail in; you will receive a link to download them in your confirmation email upon completion.)
Questions about Youth Camp registration?
Download the Camp FAQs or...
Contact Youth Secretary Anthony Trimble at firstname.lastname@example.org